domingo, 17 de enero de 2010

She´s having breakfast, pouring the milk in a cup; while she thinks about drugs and listens to American Idiot.
She´s eighteen and always drunk, but shh. Her parents don´t know.
They locked her up cause outside, there´s a dangerous world.
As she cuts her wrists, she laughs and screams. I´m my own danger Dad, I´ve always been. I´m so fucked up (she whispers).
She´s bleeding now on the bathroom floor. The music´s too loud, and she doesn´t give a fuck.
They made the choises for her but they didn´t know, they didn´t know, they didn´t know.
As she waits for Jesus of suburbia to come and pick her up in his BMW; What an ironic day she thought. Who´s gonna save you, I mean all of you?
She laughs as the tears run down. The walls start to spin; And damn she´s so in pills. And they think they know her but they have no idea.
I´m not coming back half past twelve tonight. Tonight is my night So goodbye.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario