sábado, 27 de marzo de 2010

Something's just isn't right. I can feel it inside. The truth isn't far behind me, you can't deny.
When I turn the lights out, when I close my eyes reality overcomes me: I'm living a lie.
When I'm alone, I feel so much better. And when I'm around you, I don't feel.
Together, it doesn't feel right at all. Together, together we've built a wall. Together, holding hands we'll fall.
This has gone on so long, I realize that I need something good to rely on, something for me.
When I'm alone, I feel so much better and when I'm around you, I don't feel.
My heart is broken, I'm lying here. My thoughts are choking on you, my dear. On you, my dear. On you, my dear.
When I'm around you, I don't feel together.
I don't feel together.

Este tema es la descripción exacta del momento por el cual estoy pasando, Y cuando digo exacto me refiero a todas y cada una de las palabras en él.
Gracias Avril, por hacer música para cada uno de los momentos de mi vida.

2 comentarios:

Besadora de Sapos dijo...

Jazmin!! es un hermoso, pero triste tema.

Que te anda pasando?????? aunque no nos conocemos (pero tampoco somos perfectas desconocidas) no me gusta saber que estas pasando por un mal momento.

Sea lo que sea, todo pasa...
muchas veces, despues de un tiempo hasta te reis por las cosas por las que lloraste en el pasado.

Espero que estes bien, cualquier cosa avisa, nos agregamos al msn y charlamos mejor.

besos

Unknown dijo...

"Why are you trying to save the world? Aren't your own sins enough for you? What arrogance to think you can save the world. The world doesn't have to be saved: save yourself. Find love."

Publicar un comentario